Friday, December 14, 2012

EOC Week 11: Final Evaluation

For this class I really learned what advertising is, and how people have to come with creative ideas in order to sell their product. What I liked the most about this class was to learn the forms of advertising and also learn from where it all began. The process of, not only creating the product, but also advertising it in a way people feel related to and will force them to buy it. With my twitter updates on Week 8, I had an issue since I posted two tweets that day, it was mainly because I worked that day and when I got home it was midnight and it looked like I posted it on the next day other than the previous one. On my final project Week 7, I did struggle finding a product and a slogan for that product I took time to think about it but at the end I thought it went well. Going back to my reflection I really learned the process of making an ad, it takes time and patience to come up with an idea, it’s trying to create an image, and in this class I learned to develop  my creative side and learn also about the regulations of creating an advertisement. With the movies and TV shows we saw, there was a major influence in my project based on these examples, since they showed when advertising took a turn in history, it went from Volkswagen and their ad of “Think Small” to our commercials today. This class taught me, not only to advertise a product, but to give it a life, a story with an ending that benefits the consumer. Overall I really liked the class and had fun doing my final project and still in the process of making it I kept on learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment